Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm It

I've been tagged by Jerusalem Cop to do the 4MEME, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. MAMA
2. Editor
3. Secretary
4. Grocery store clerk

Four places I've lived:
1. My yishuv
2. Ranaana
3. New York
4. Jerusalem

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Potatoe Kugel
3. Salmon
4. Coffee ice cream

Four books I would read over and over:
There are so many good books to read, why would you waste time re-reading?

Four movies I would see over and over:
Not really applicable, since the only movie I've seen in the past 15 years that hasn't been made for children is Ushpizin.

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Toronto, Canada
2. Washington, D.C.
3 Eilat
4. Cape Cod

Four places I would rather be:
None, I love where I am right now.

I tag Balabustainbluejeans, Ellitot Cahan, 2rs, and Tova Yehudis

4 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

Just came over to say hello: I saw your comment on Tova Yehudis' blog. My son and his family live on the West Bank; whereabout are you? They live in a place called Neve Daniel ... do you know it? I'll be there in two weeks for my grandson's first birthday.

I would love to hear from you, so please visit.

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

9:57 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Yes I know Neve Daniel, but I don't live near there. I live in Samaria, somewhat north of Gush Etzion.

Thanks for visiting.

3:24 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger ann said...

well, of you don't mind I may pop over now and again and read you blog, as the blood of Israel runs through my veins.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

9:31 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Rafi G. said...

I have relatives on Neve Daniel. Lots of wind in the winter, but a really beautiful yishuv (as are all yishuvim ni eretz yisrael)

1:51 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home