Monday, November 13, 2006

A Very Special Blog

I came across the blog Beyond Teshuva through Ezzie of Serandez. Here is a place where those of us who have come back to observant Judaism can read posts from others who have travelled the same way. Their "About Us" description says it all: "Beyond Teshuva is focussed on providing ideas, connection, and support for Baalei Teshuva in their continuing quest of learning, growing, and giving."

I became religious over twenty-five years ago, but I enjoy reading the posts for a number of reasons. Either they bring back memories - both good and bad - or they deal with issues that are still relevant to me today.

I sent my post "Following the Letter of the Law" to the blog administrator and was pleased to hear that they wanted to post it. It appears today, under a different title.

This blog is a highly recommended source for chizuk and further study.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Jack had a post yesterday about the subject - your post being posted there now is perfect timing.

5:09 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Celal Birader said...

did u see the film "ushpizin"?

5:11 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home