Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bloggers That Link and the Bloggers That Love Them

I love reading blogs, because you never know what you will find. I'll try a new blog, and if I really like it and I am not too distracted, I will usually put it into my favorites list. But what usually happens is that I read a few posts, glance at the links list, and say to myself, "Hey, that looks interesting!" and click away. Without virtual bread crumbs, I usually can't remember that really interesting blog on x-topic, because I've already lost my way in the blogosphere.

That is why I really like bloggers who link to others. Even if I can't remember where I saw something, if I go to certain bloggers I have a chance of finding it again.

For Jewish blogs, Haveil-Havalim is of course the best place. Organized by SoccerDad, it is published once a week. You can find out where here.

Ezzi at Serandez posts a blogger roundup, in case you don't want to wait for Haveil-Havelim. (Where does he get the time?)

TelChaiNation links to a ton of people in his posts. What I also like about his site is what I think is the best organized links list I have ever seen.

And for those of you looking for a new place to register your blog, check out Jewishnet. I found it on the DryBones links list.

Happy blogging! And if anyone comes up with some virtual bread crumbs, I'm in the market!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Thank you very much! I didn't realize you were a reader (if you are).

I've often been jealous of Avi's organized blogroll... but I keep mine as is for functionality: I just keep opening tabs from my blogroll by going down the list. :)

9:21 PM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Ezzie - I clicked on your blog a few times and you were talking about football! (not mama's cup of tea) So I stopped reading, and then I saw on SoccerDad that you had a blog roundup. That's when I went back.

10:38 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I hadn't heard of Jewishnet. Thanks.

6:23 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Heh - I don't talk about football that often, but there was that one period where I was annoyed I'd picked so poorly. Ah, well. (Of course, you should have read the post explaining the greatness of football, which was a response to my wife! ;) )

Glad you're back, and thanks for a great comment (even if I disagreed!).

8:37 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Ezzie - I hear about the greatness of soccer on an almost daily basis from one of my sons!

Jack - glad I could pass on some info.

7:39 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Soccer Dad said...

Thanks for the mention! I really appreciate it.

5:02 PM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home