Saturday, April 08, 2006

G-d Doesn't Extend Deadlines

This time of year is very hectic for Jews, especially observant ones, who have to prepare for Passover. We have to clean our houses from top to bottom, lug tons of groceries home, completely change over our kitchens to Passsover mode, and cook for the seder if we are hosting (this year I am). This doesn't include the laundry and haircuts that need to be done before the holiday starts.

The deadline is Wednesday of this week - and G-d doesn't extend deadlines. So I'm sure my readers will forgive me if blogging is somewhat light.

5 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

Have a wonderful Passover, WestBankMama- to you and yours...

3:40 AM, April 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you have time to get on the internet, I guess I don't have to come home early from work after all...

2:02 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Batya said...

That's not nice; blogging's better than taking a smoke or eating candy. I'm sure your wife is working hard.

I've noticed that I've had less hits, not that kind, the visits to my blogs.

9:28 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

WBP: What a great line! Hmm...now I know why my wife doesn't blog -- to prevent me from making a comment like that ;-)

Happy cleaning!

10:24 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

have a beautiful pesach if i don't see you on-line before!

3:56 AM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home