Wednesday, June 14, 2006

When Other Bloggers Say It Better

Sometimes I don't have the strength to write a post on the daily stuff happening in Israel, and I am always glad to find other bloggers who do, and do it well.

Daledamos writes about the targeted killing that happened yesterday here, with the appropriate title stating, "you'd think there was a war going on".

Oceanguy has a roundup called "Pallywood Digest". Definitely worth a look.

Israelmatzav reports that there are a lot of left wingers here from America who love to go to Schem (Nablus) to hang out.

Crossingtherubicon has a stunning post about the Consequences of Pacifism - which should be required reading by both Americans and Israelis alike.

And although this post is not about Israel, I think that it is a great feature that everyone should read. Soccerdad writes about brave American soldiers in his weekly Military Monday. I think his idea to make it into a carnival is also spot on.

8 Comments:

Blogger Soccer Dad said...

Thank you for the kind mention. I found a carnival that does this:
The Blue Star Carnival seeks articles from bloggers who have a special and sincere interest in the well-being of soldiers serving as part of the United States Armed Forces. Allied forces are also welcome. Hopefully, it will help provide a network of support for those with children serving our country. For more information, go to http://bluestarchronicles.com/?p=23.
I just submitted my latest and intend to keep on doing so!

1:17 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

"Sometimes I don't have the strength to write a post on the daily stuff happening in Israel, and I am always glad to find other bloggers who do, and do it well."

I know what you mean. There's always so much happening here- who can post about it all? Thank goodness there are always plenty of great bloggers out there who pick up the slack.

And thanks for blogrolling me :-)

1:25 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Daled Amos said...

Thank you for the link and kind mention.

2:52 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Soccerdad - be sure to mention it on your blog if you are linked!

rr - "all politics, all the time" is too much for me. I find that I enjoy writing my personal stories the most

daledamos - you are very welcome

7:41 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

i often think i'll read your blog and then do other things, and then you link all of these great posts and i get so caught up and THANK YOU! these are really great links that i wouldn't have gotten to if you hadn't listed them.

10:53 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Bec - boy, do I know the feeling!

9:32 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Gail said...

Thank you very much for the link. That was one of those rare (for me) posts that just flowed out without any effort. Wish it would happen more often. : )

4:14 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Mad Zionist said...

Shavua Tov! I think you'd like my blog - I also update the news from Israel every day from a hardcore pro-Settler persepective. Keep up the good work!

7:36 AM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home