Sunday, October 01, 2006

Is There A Cosmic Reason....

Is there a cosmic reason for my blog getting its 20,000th visitor on Yom Kippur? I can't figure it out, but according to my sitemeter that is what will happen tomorrow.

Speaking of sitemeters, wouldn't it be great if we had a sin sitemeter? We could check it once a day, and know which areas to work on. We could get a report on our behavior for the week, month, and year, and know if we are going in the right direction or not. The referral section could point to which areas are causing us to go off the path, and which areas help us improve. Since everything is written down, we wouldn't have the excuse of not remembering when Yom Kippur rolls around (do you remember if you did something wrong last November?).

With these strange thoughts, I wish all of my readers a Gmar Chatima Tova (loosely translated as "you should be sealed in the Book of Life") and an easy fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

"Speaking of sitemeters, wouldn't it be great if we had a sin sitemeter?"

No, please, it will be my undoing.

Yes, gmar hatima tova.
Best

4:24 PM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home