Thursday, May 25, 2006

Aliyah Post Update

So far I have six posts on reasons for deciding to make aliyah from: Rafi at Lifeinisrael, Batya at Me-ander, Moze at Mozeman, Bec from Bec's World, and EmahS at Movingonup, and of course, my own.

(Notice how the ladies are way ahead of the men - no more jokes about women being late....)

One more week until the deadline - May 31st. G-d willing I will post on Thursday, June 1st, if I can tear myself away from the kitchen.

I am spending most of my time reading great blogs and working on Sunday's Havel-Havalim - so this will be it for now!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Links! (?)

9:53 AM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Ezzie - next week!

10:14 AM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

WBM: Still working on it!

And I'm not late if the deadline hasn't passed! (I just work best under pressure ;-)

5:48 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

I haven't worked on it yet, but I haven't forgotten.

J.

7:07 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Batya said...

can't wait!

And women aren't late, it's just a male "joke."

7:00 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0622
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin outlet
fitflops
magic jerseys
harden shoes
dansko shoes
mulberry handbags

9:21 AM, June 22, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home