Monday, October 23, 2006

Carnivals and Such....

Batya has posted the 11th edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival here. There is some mouthwatering stuff there - definitely worth a look.

Soccerdad hosts Havel-Havelim this week - despite his cute little daughter's attempts to distract him. I really have to add some more blogs to my favorites list....

Over at Serandez a guest poster, MordyS writes about how important those "only in Israel" stories are to him. Reminder to self - write some more posts on this topic!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks so much, westbankmama, for posting about the KCC! I've got a lot of great ideas and I can't wait to get started!

2:34 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Batya said...

thanks for the link about kcc

It's an ongoing carnival, so just send me your posts to be included in the next one!

10:25 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Ezzie said...

I think they're important to all of us. More than anything else, they remind us of our times there and how much we want to move there. Keep 'em coming :)

3:40 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

regina - I also found some good stuff this week.

batya - I'll try, bli neder to send something along

ezzie - I agree. Did you see my latest call for these stories? Another linkfest in a few weeks.

7:52 AM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home