Thursday, November 16, 2006

Don't Be The Last On Your Block To....

Don't be the last on your block to send me an "only in Israel" story for my roundup. Deadline is Sunday evening (Monday morning my time).

And while you are at it, why don't you send in your favorite post to Jack. He is compiling a greatest hits post - why not join in?

You can always take the time to send in a kosher recipe to Batya for the Kosher Cooking Carnival...

Did I mention that Gail at CrossingtheRubicon3 is hosting the next Haveil-Havalim? She wants your posts too...

6 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

thanks for all of the reminders. you have done for me what three calendars still haven't been able to accomplish! :D

12:16 AM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a link to your "only in Israel"? I have a couple you might appreciate
sabashimon@gmail.com

5:39 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

bec - thanks for your post!

annonymous - Please send the post to my email address, found on the profile page

6:55 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it.

9:31 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Batya said...

thanks, wbmama, for posting the reminder

7:06 AM, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted mine! :)

4:26 PM, November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home