Monday, December 11, 2006

Add This Blog To Your Blogroll

For years I have been reading Littlegreenfootballs and other pro-Israel blogs. Many times they have included important information from Memri (Middle East Media Research Institute), who translate articles and video clips from Arabic and Persian into English.

This information is literally not available anywhere else. For years the Arabs would say one thing to western audiences, while saying the opposite in Arabic to audiences at home. Memri provides the English speaking world with the truth of what is being said in these places.

Now Memri has started a blog. I'm putting it on my blogroll, and I urge you to do the same. The next world war is coming soon, and we need as many people as possible to wake up to this fact. When you read and hear what my neighbors are really saying about not only the Jews, but about all Americans, you will start to understand what we are all up against.

Hat tip: Carl at Israelmatzav.

1 Comments:

Blogger aliyah06 said...

Thanks for the tip! Have it bookmarked but not yet on my blogroll--that takes time and I'm very short of time these days {grin}

11:26 AM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home