Sunday, December 17, 2006

Phew! Well, That's Over

I had my job interview this morning, and it went rather well I think. The person who would be my boss seemed rather pleasant, and I think I made a good impression. He said that he would let me know later in the week.

It took me a long time to unwind after this, and my husband can't figure this out. "How terrible can it be to sit down and talk about yourself?" he asked.

Different planets for introverts and extroverts I guess.

Time to make the latkes...be back tomorrow!

9 Comments:

Blogger mother in israel said...

Glad it went well!! Keep us posted.

5:22 PM, December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, good for you! Here's hoping for a very positive outcome!

6:46 PM, December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sort of job did you apply for?

7:34 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger Ezzie said...

B'hatzlacha!

9:03 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

Thanks to all!

7:24 AM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger aliyah06 said...

Please tell Westbankpapa that extrovert as I am, I still find job interviews stressful. Maybe its a female thing---we're not raised to boast? Dunno, but I understand completely. Good luck!

8:17 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

glad you got through it without a problem and i hope your latkes were awesome!!!!!

7:29 AM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it went well!

8:25 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

aliyah06 - yes, he was kidding, sort of. He also agrees that interviews can be stressful

bec - well, how can you go wrong with potatoes and oil?

independent - welcome to my blog!

9:17 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home