Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Some quick links for a busy Thursday morning:

The good, Jameel has a story about a heroic New Yorker....

The bad, Erica tells about her "terrorist tutor" (really!)....

The ugly, Rafi at Lifeinisrael tells about another ugly incident concerning R. Nosson Slifkin.

The stubborn, as Tali Fahima tells reporters after being released from prison, "I don't regret anything".

The pathetic, as Ynetnews.com reports that 77% of Israelis are dissatisfied with Ehud Olmert as Prime Minister.

The straight talker, (through LGF) as this opinion piece states that there is no way that there will be a sovereign Palestinian state (and the author isn't even a settler, fancy that!)

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ways of Zion said...

Just as an aside my hubby commented that I need my "westbank mama" fix every morning! so yes you are now one of my links to Israel! Thanks for keeping this up, I really miss Israel and am bugging hubby to go back (actually my 3 year old yesterday told me to phone aircanada to go back!)So rambling but thanks again!

3:32 PM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info.

3:32 AM, January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home