Friday, January 12, 2007

Ping Update

For those of you who read my previous post quoting Treppenwitz about pinging, I did an experiment with my own blog. I wrote posts as usual, and I waited to see if the change I made in the Blogger settings would reach blogrolling by itself.

It didn't. I just checked David's blog, and when putting the cursor over my blog's name it shows that I supposedly haven't updated it since Monday.

Lesson learned - ping blogrolling manually (which I will do just as soon as I finish publishing this....)

4 Comments:

Blogger kasamba said...

We live, we learn.

11:10 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger treppenwitz said...

nicely done. :-)

11:56 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger westbankmama said...

kasamba - yes, and sometimes the things we learn are actually pleasant!

treppenwitz - thanks

8:06 AM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Bummer. Okay, I'm backing to pinging manually. Thanks for the tip.

8:36 PM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home