Thursday, January 11, 2007

Well Isn't THAT Special?

Machsom Watch, the closest thing Israel has to the Church Lady (just replace religion with secular, leftist feminism and replace "Satan" with "occupation") is trying to expand their operations.

It seems that demonizing soldiers who are risking their lives to protect Israeli citizens by manning the checkpoints isn't enough.

Now they want to bother the security personnel at the airport. You know, the people who are working to make sure that terrorists with explosives don't board the plane you will fly and blow it up.

According to the Jerusalem Post article, there were complaints made that certain groups were being discriminated against, and now Machsom Watch has "offerred to coach airport staff as to appropriate behavior."

Not only are these women arrogant and politically biased, but they are downright dangerous. Their activities hinder soldiers from doing their jobs, and now they want to do the same to airport security.

I don't know about you, but any airline that lets these women anywhere near their security personnel will be boycotted by me. I am sure that I am not alone in my feelings.

3 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

You're not alone. These women need to find a more constructive way to fill their long, empty days. May I suggest bridge or mah jongg?

How ironic that the behavior they choose to criticize and demonize (preventing terrorist attacks)is the very same behavior that is saving THEIR lives as well.

7:37 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger kasamba said...

Weeellll, isn't that SPECIAL???

I tell ya, the lady is a loon and a dangerous loon at that!
(But I really miss Church lady!)

9:49 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Ways of Zion said...

Oh bother me! (As my son would say) Personally I found the security at the airport comforting and they were more kind and helpful and respectful then those in the same positions in Canada (who do a worse job at that). Maybe they should be punished with good old writing lines. Ha.

3:41 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home