Sunday, January 21, 2007

JBlog Awareness Month

Ok, I've caught up with some of my blog reading, and it seems that the JIBs are being put off until May, and that the Jblogosphere blog will host them. You can read up about it here, and give in your ideas in the comments section. I would just like to say "Kol HaKavod" to those who are working on this!

So, in the meantime, it has been declared that January is Jewish Blog Awareness Month (thanks to Chaim). So, I decided to participate myself by introducing my readers to some of the blogs on my blogroll that may be new to you.

It was easy to pick the first blogger, because she makes me laugh out loud almost every time I read her, and I can't wait to meet her in person when she makes aliyah (G-d willing) this summer. I am of course talking about Bec. Go on over and read about how she gave birth to a "monster" (her words, not mine!) of a baby last week. In a few hours the new arrival will receive his bris and his name.

Mazel tov to Bec and Adam, and the other "phish" children on their new brother.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yaakov Kirschen said...

thanx for the info
I'd wondered what happened to the JIBlog awards.

Dry Bones
Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

10:59 AM, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and WBM...what a name it is!

I schepped a thousand tons of naches from it, and I think you will too.

:D

Yay! Mazel tov!

(*sigh*)

This family has the best bebes, ever.

11:43 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home