Tuesday, May 02, 2006

There is Nothing For Me to Say

I thought about what to write today, Yom HaZikaron (Memorial Day) for those who died while serving in the IDF and for those who died in terrorist attacks.

But I found that there really wasn't anything to say when faced with the ocean of pain that those who lost loved ones are feeling - and that I can only dimly imagine.

The only pitiful thing that I can express is my gratitude for your sacrifice, and my sincere wish that G-d gives you the strength to deal with the pain, and the ability to smile and enjoy Yom HaAtzmaut tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

beautiful post, wbm. i'm with you in gratitude and respect to our fallen soldiers and their families.

9:18 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger westbankmama said...

bec - thanks

7:41 AM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home